The first day of school can be a scary and exciting day for children. Preparing them for the first day of preschool can help. How do you know that you’ve packed everything they will need?
- Make sure their backpack is sturdy and something they will love. Be sure to write their name in it!
- Clothes can quickly get dirty or messy, so a change of clothes is a safe bet to pack.
- Folders, pencils, erasers, and notebooks will make your child feel important and prepared.
- Lunches should always be packed and ready to go. Nut-free options are safe for classmates and friends.
- Keep your child hydrated and healthy with a reusable water bottle!
- Nap time essentials include a blanket and a mat. Comfort items may be a good idea.
Know your child is in the best care at Heritage Learning Center! Learn more about this leading McKinney preschool by visiting http://hlc.info or calling (972) 782-4464.
Heritage Learning Center | McKinney Preschool | (972) 782-4464