Your toddlers could find themselves bored spending more time inside as it begins to get colder outside. These five after-school activities for kids in McKinney, TX are great ways to keep the attention of any toddler who wants to stay busy.
- Cardboard box creations. A box can be used to create anything from a costume to a ramp for cars.
- Indoor Bowling. Set up empty soda bottles or even paper towel rolls and use any ball laying around to knock them down.
- Tape Balance beam. Tape lines in different directions and see if your little one can walk it without stepping off.
- Shaving cream party. Squirt shaving cream onto a plate and let your toddler have at it.
- Kiddie Necklace. Thread big beads and other large-holed objects onto an old shoestring to create jewelry.
For information on other after-school activities for kids McKinney TX, visit Heritage Learning Center. Call (972) 782-4464 or visit http://hlc.info/ to learn more.
Heritage Learning Center | After School Activities for Kids McKinney TX | (972) 782-4464